When you are starting a business or just doing this as a hobby, getting supplies is one of the beginning steps. However, if you are doing this as a hobby or a quick gift for a friend, getting the most BANG for your buck may not be on the top of your noggin. We all know about the popular craft stores like Micheals and Hobby Lobby, but they are not always wallet-friendly. With the convenience of online shopping combined with the already hectic schedules a lot of us have, we need to have those reliable suppliers that we can just simply place an order with and get our merchandise in the mail. With so many options though, who can you trust? It’s so important to find your trusted suppliers since anyone can make a site.
Once you start searching for things, you will notice that Facebook Adspops up various places and the first thing that runs through your mind “Is too good to be true?” (I see you FB! I am on to you!). Being in numerous groups for Etsy, Crafting, and Cricut I have seen my fair share of “Where can I buy” posts. Glancing over and reading the comments, taking mental notes, I have found that often times there can be bad businesses who over promise and under deliver. However, time and time again I have seen a number of businesses pop up as “So and So is LEGIT!”. So this post is going to show you those businesses – those TRUSTED SUPPLIERS!. Below you will find a compiled list of the “Too Legit To Quit” Businesses that can be trusted with your Crafting Needs.
As I find more great businesses, I will add them to the list. Comment below if you know a business that is amazing and needs to be added!
- 651 Vinyl – Troy and his team at 651 Vinyl are located in KY and I have been buying from them for some time now. Their customer service is amazing and I love their “pin-pins” for weeding. Sales do not come often, so if you are lucky enough to catch one, go crazy! If you join their FB group, they also do grab boxes that are PACKED with vinyl but those go so quick. You can check out their site at 651vinyl.com (They give you candy in every order! Vinyl, blanks, and sweets like come on now!)
- Craftables is another great spot. I have purchased a few times from as well. Their site offers FREE craft files that get updated often. You can shop with them at shopcraftables.com
- Happy Crafters – Although I have not personally shopped with them, they do have some really nice deals and I have some besties who shop with them and they LOVE them. Check them out by visiting https://www.happycrafters.com/
- JPI Blanks – They have a lot of sales but shipping can be slow during those sales so keep that in mind. Other than that, the family-owned business is really sweet. https://jpiblanks.com/
- Heat Transfer Warehouse – Another great company who is located just north of me in FL. Their prices are good and they offer a large variety of materials and blanks. You can see more about their operation by check out the link here https://www.heattransferwarehouse.com/
- Heat Transfer Source – A have a bestie who LOVES this place and I trust her with my crafting life! Since she says they should be add to our “Trusted Suppliers” lists, I have no choice but to believe her. They offer everything from vinyl to blanks to faux leather and more! If you join their FB group, you can enter to win a number of giveaways it’s insane! Visit their shop by clicking here https://www.heattransfersource.com/
- CSDS Vinyl – I have purchased from them a few times for their amazing printed vinyl. Their products are of high quality and they have been quick to answer my questions when I had some. https://csdsvinyl.com/
- Zindee Studios – Another site that offers some really incredible printed vinyl. Their acrylic blanks are absolutely adorable and make perfect keychains. You can see more of their merchandise by checking out the link here. https://zindee.com/
Bulk Blank Suppliers
- www.JiffyShirts.com (My personal favorite bulk t-shirt buyer). There are so many greats styles. I personally use Bella + Canvas and Anvil for adults, but I have heard great things about Next Level as well. Don’t let the name “Jiffy Shirts” fool you though, they offer so much more than shirts! Everything from hoodies to bags to pants and hats – they are ah-mazing!
- Oriental Trader – If you are shopping for bulk items for parties and quick DIY projects, you can score some seriously awesome items at the Trader. https://www.orientaltrading.com/
- 24 HR Wrist Band – They offer A LOT of items and I mean A LOT! Although I have not personally purchased with them, I have seen people RAVE about their cozy prices so if you are headed to an event and want an easy DIY giveaway item that serves a purpose, it’s worth checking out. https://24hourwristbands.com/
Now that you know my top trusted suppliers, make sure you are getting the right vinyl by checking out this post where I go into detail about the different types of vinyl you can use.